TIP: Don't forget to check out the Wall Planners post for creating Revision and Study Timetables and improving your Time Management. Wall Planners can make timetabling that much easier and much more efficient.
- When are you most alert – at night or during the day? Schedule your study when most alert and your rest when you feel more tired or just less alert.
- Make sure you make enough time for rest! You need time off from studying to do whatever you enjoy doing in your free time.
- Use different colors for different activities to make it more visually effective, if you want, and print it off so you can stick it on your wall!
- Note deadlines for assignments and dates of exams and put this onto your timetable or make a list and put it with your timetable. That way you can make sure to stay on top of things.
- Review your timetable regularly. Can you still stick to it? If you can for the most part, keep it. If not, try creating a new one with realistic time frames.